Tuesday, November 18, 2008

#20 - YouTube



Browsing YouTube is like looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack, but I managed to stumble across an interesting video from GOODMagazine, which led to more interesting videos. In fact, they have a series of videos, produced with help from 247 Townhall and Rock the Vote, called "If I Were President". The videos feature a variety of famous and not-so-famous yet accomplished individuals. I chose to embed Van Jones. He's the founder and president of Green For All, a national advocacy organization committed to building an inclusive, green economy. Seeing these videos made me wonder, "Is this how we'll pick our presidents someday?" Definitely would be a way to broaden the playing field. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

cmlreader said...

Looks like you were able to imbed that YouTube video.. that's great! Sometime can you show me?

Macrina said...

Sure! I'd be glad to.