Friday, November 7, 2008
#13 - Tagging
I am familiar with tagging and have a delicious account, although I don't use it as much as I should. I tend to just bookmark a site in my browser, which is fine until the list becomes so large it's unmanageable. That's where tagging comes in handy. If I have bookmarked lots of sites on a particular topic in delicious, I can find them easily from the tag I gave them. To anyone who has struggled to remember Library of Congress catalog headings, tagging is extra special, since it is something you create that means something to you. You can use a popular tag that others have used or pick something unique that only you or a select group know. I also like that I can use delicious to find other important sites on a topic by following its tag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment