Tuesday, October 7, 2008

#10 - Image Generators


Decided to use my three favorite subjects -- my nephews -- for the image generator assignment. Going clock-wise, meet Kyle, Landon (the little guy) and Jarrod. I've been wanting to create a Read poster for awhile now. It was SO easy to do. I also can see me using the Letter James site where I could turn my photos into a calendar or put them in a photo album. And, I could really waste time playing with the various tools shared on the Generator Blog. A recent post made me aware of a cool site called Photo Notes that turns an ordinary photo into what looks like a Polaroid pic, and lets you add captions and speech bubbles. Pretty neat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a good looking trio. I'm talking about both pics. Wonder where they all got their good looks from? lol
Dad...