Thursday, August 28, 2008
#5 - Pink and Picture Perfect
I'm already a member of Flickr, but I haven't really explored all it has to offer. I was recently surprised to see that you can search by camera type to find photos taken by a particular model. Select any search option and the camera search will appear by the search box. I'm in the market for a new camera, so maybe that's why the feature jumped out at me this time. The beautiful photo attached to this post, entitled "Pink", was taken with a Canon point-and-shoot, rated highly by Consumer Reports. Pretty cool, huh? I wonder what other interesting features staff are discovering???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good thought and interesting way to search. I have a nice camera but it is big and I'm looking for a small point and shot camera so let me know how your search goes.
Will do!
Oh what a beautiful photo; it;s interesting what different cameras can accomplish. I do want to get a new camera one of these days.
Thanks for the comment, jb! I didn't notice it until today. It is a lovely photo and with just a point-and-shoot camera, too.
Post a Comment